ABchimie100K-UV | ABchimie100K-UV LED is a soft one component resin, UV curable which have a good adhesion on many substrates. It can be applied in high thickness deposit (5 mm). Its curing is immediate with UV radiation. ABchimie100K-UV gives local protection for your components, especially against humidity, dust and high electric pressure. It also can be applied to bring robustness to your systems.
- By syringue
- By selective deposit machine
Available in different versions:
- ABchimie 100K-UV, UV resin
- ABchimie 100K-UV LED, LED resin
- Syringe —– 30G | Bulk of 1kg, 5kg and 20kg
Cleaner (for uncured material)
- Bulk 5 Litres —— SND 05 L | DNS 05 L
- Soft resin
- Protection against humid and thermal environments
- Excellent adhesion on many substrates (PCB, plastics,…)
- Curing until 5mm-thickness
- VOC free
- Very fast curing under UV LED exposure
- Speed of process, increase of rapidity
DRYING TIMES AND CURING CONDITIONS
ABchimie100K-UV LED cures with UV LED technology.
Our application engineer can help you in this choice, don’t hesitate in contacting us.
To submit applications, click here.
UV LED Curing:
It is important to use the appropriate LED equipment, as well as the recommended settings for the best properties of the resin ABchimie42K-UV LED